what to do in case of a house fire damage?
Please contact fire damage restoration pros if your home has been harmed by a fire. This will assist to limit structural damage, prevent mould, and return your home to normal as soon as possible. SERVPRO is the company you call when you need fire damage repair services.
1. Emergency Preparedness. We will promptly react to your service request once we receive it. We'll ask the questions we need to make sure we can handle the problem you're having, and then we'll send the people and equipment you'll need to complete the job.
3. The removal of water If the fire was put out with water, we'll use specialist equipment including extractors, air movers, and dehumidifiers to remove the water as rapidly as possible. This process reduces the chance of further structural damage and mould growth.
5. Clean-up of soot and smoke Using sophisticated equipment and techniques, our employees are experts at removing soot and smoke.
6. Deodorizing and cleaning All objects that can be repaired will be cleaned and deodorised. Air scrubbers and foggers are commonly used to deodorise a space.
2. Inspection and Evaluation We'll inspect the damaged areas upon arrival to establish the extent of the damage and devise a strategy for adequately cleaning the fire and smoke damage from your property.